Air humidification in the pharmaceuticals industry.
Developing and manufacturing medical products requires a controllable air humidity to ensure maximum quality and effectiveness while providing a disruption-free, hygienic process. Since the majority of medicines are produced in specially air-conditioned clean rooms, temperature and air humidity must meet the legally required standards and be maintained at optimum levels. Adiabatic air humidification systems are an effective solution to prevent contamination of medicine during the production process, particularly at a hygienic level.
Here is an overview of the advantages of air humidification in the pharmaceuticals industry:
- Improves viscosity and usability of materials
- Regulates the speed of chemical reactions
- Prevents the proliferation of bacteria and other biological contaminants
- Reduces the evaporationand/or alteration of liquids
- Avoids contamination through reduced dust formation
- Alleviates problems associated to electrostatic discharge when dosing and filling
- Creates a healthy and pleasant working environment for operational staff