Air humidification in the agricultural industry.
An optimum internal room temperature combined with the sufficient levels of humidity allows for healthy plant growth. Low humidity levels can stress out plants, causing growth to slow down or even stop completely. It is particularly the case for relative humidity below 30%. Remember, regulating the air humidity in greenhouses is crucial to optimise plantation’ growth and yield.
The correct air humidity also plays a decisive role when it comes to the freshness and shelf life of natural products.
Did you know that...
- Mushrooms consist of 90% water? In air that is too dry, mushrooms emit moisture into the ambient air and quickly lose weight - at the cost of quality and impacting on sales.
- Bananas mature best at a relative humidity of 90-95%?
- potatoes are best stored at 85-90% relative humidity?
- Air humidification in the agricultural industry ensures healthy plant growth?
- Air humidification in the agricultural industry increases efficiency through optimum plant growth
- Air humidification in the agricultural industry ensures product quality and freshness