Reverse osmosis as a practical solution for plumbers.
With the WaterLine RO/ROB, HygroMatik offers a practical solution for the supply of humidifiers – ready to use and of compact size. The conductivity of the demineralised water can be adjusted according to requirements. Therefore, the demineralised water can be used for both electrode and heater steam humidifiers. Thus, the WaterLine RO/ROB can be used for all HygroMatik humidifier systems. During the reverse osmosis process, the natural osmosis process is reversed using pressure. The demineralised water created in this process is called permeate; the concentrated solution is called concentrate.
- Easy to install and maintenance friendly reverse osmosis plant
- Space-saving wall mounting
- Backflow preventer for protection against contamination of drinking water according to DIN EN 1717 included
- Up to a total hardness of 25° dH (carbonate hardness of 12° dH, max. permissible salt content 750 ppm) no upstream water softening plant necessary
- Small size – delivery incl. mounting plate
- Simple operation
- Display of operation and service messages
- Ideal for all HygroMatik humidifier systems