Air humidification in automotive and aerospace industries.
The automotive and aerospace industries are subject to a constant need for optimisation and have to ensure that they use the most efficient methods and eco-friendly products. Stable climate control and adjustable air humidity play a key role in these processes.
Here is an overview of the advantages of air humidification in the automotive and aerospace industries:
- Vehicle paintwork using water-based coloured lacquer requires precise, reliable temperature regulation and humidity conditions in the paint shop.
- The use of new materials such as carbon fibre requires stable and accurate air humidity control.
- Ensures the necessary environmental conditions to test the durability of mechanical and electronic components under extreme conditions.
- The risk of disruption to production processes and equipment because of electrostatic discharge is avoided with a relative humidity of at least 40%.
- A comfortable climate of 40-60% relative humidity increases productivity and also helps reducing employees’ health-related absences.